Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 14900 Avery Ranch Blvd Ste C-700, Austin, TX 78717
Phone: (512) 238-8889
- turned_in_notHealth Score79 out of 100
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
Can't say enough about this place. My wife and I have been coming here since about 2013, and we've tried nearly everything on the menu. They don't advertise this, but they are truly a scratch kitchen (for real). All their sauces are made from scratch every day. We know this because things taste different from day to day... and as a foodie, I really appreciate that.
Some of our favorites...
1) lemon caper salmon is amazing... they make the sauce for each order, and it is perfect. The salmon is always excellent... perfectly cooked with a mild flavor (never fishy).
2) wings... we almost always start with wings, and they are very good (we've quit going to Buffalo WW and Pluckers... Brooklyn is better).
3) Miss Katie's salad... fresh avacado, plus home-made chicken salad, and lots more. A great option for a lighter meal
4) Shrimp Bruschetta pasta (not on the menu)... thanks, Mason, for introducing this to us recently... one of the most amazing, light, and fresh meals we've experienced. This is our new favorite.
5) lunch specials... the lasagna is amazing and such an incredible price. Many great lunches here
6) Plus a few of our favorites that always deliver the goods: Blackened Chicken Mac-n-Cheese, Cajun Salmon, Margherita pizza, and any soup the cook makes (never on the menu... you gotta ask for it).
Amazing staff just makes the whole experience better. Most have been there 5+ years, and they know how to take care of everyone. Yes, it's a bit laid-back and casual, but that's what we like, and that's part of the reason we go there.
Quite a few people have a great things to say about this place. I don't quite get it. The pizza is lackluster and the ambience good if you like a sports bar environment and noise.
One thing that bothers me about this place, amongst others like it, is the fact they expect a tip when you come to pick up your pizza. It feels rather foolish having to leave something for the staff, when all they did was carry a cardboard box full of food from the kitchen.
Was here last Monday. Basically went for the deliciousness of their chicken wings and cocktails. Well I didn't know they were going to be good, I just assumed and assumed correctly! The drinks affordable and good! I had 2 margaritas. I had a taste of the pizza, only complaint was the chunks of garlic were not subtle! If you order a large be prepared for an extra large PIZZA wIth extra large slices! Thank-you Chase for being patient with our large table and obnoxious family member, I think he only wanted to deal with me at the end.
Huge portions, not many veg choices, we came during the lunch rush: good enough but nothing special.
Delicious pizza! Awesome environment. The drinks were great. Next time I will have to try the meatballs, the table next to me made them look so good.
Our pizza was fresh and hot. The single slices are huge and big enough for 2 to share. I will be back!